View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2018, 01:45   #80
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Spot on adapt, if people don't BS us and come to me direct then they wont get any BS back, I am the ultimate authority in CT and people cannot complain if we don't do what they want and they haven't spoken to me.
Well, apparently other allies don't see things that way. That can mean either of 3 things:
1) People outside of CT feel they can better leverage Forest to get things done, or people outside of CT don't respect your position in CT compared to Forest. In which case I would try and force Forest into a less public role if I were you.
2) Forest doesn't respect you in your role and at the very least pretends to be more than he is towards outside parties. In which case I would outright distance your alliance from Forest
3) You and Forest are in cahoots to ensure you have plausible deniability in these cases. In which case i would probably do nothing, but coming on here doesn't exactly make sure you are percieved as a trustworthy alliance/partner either.

Given the fact i consider neither Forest, or yourself, to be complete and utter idiots, I am most inclined to believe in option 3, or somthing along those lines. Either way i'm not sure on which alliance this situation reflects the worst. But if I were back in any sort of power position, I would certainly be wary of both your alliances for at least the next round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote