View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 09:21   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: NK performs successful nuclear weapon test; World: "uh oh"

I'm firmly against nuclear weapons (or war where it's state against state anyway) but if countries like Pakistan, USA, and Israel to name a few have them, then why should not North Korea? They are all run by potential users, and I don't take sides in the good vs bad, axis of evil shit.

It is a sad day in the sense that more nuclear weapons will be aviable, but I do not think we know half of it anyways.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote