View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 03:06   #87
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Ur_Quan stares at AcidK in disbelief: "Bounce... Ball...? I thought you were going to ask for the watch. Sure I'm up for the game." Ur_Quan turns to Mad Cat and says: "You're right, I should've been more careful with this stuff. After all, it's evidence."

"Hm, just because these items have been found on the same person doesn't necessarily mean they belong together, but let's assume for the moment that there is some connection between them. Flapjack, can you use the falcon's computer to link up with Command and search their database for the persons on this photo? I'd also like an identification on our guy here, if possible and while you're at it search for any useful entries on the word 'positivity'. I want to know why this guy has more than 1 ticket and also where he got them, because I don't see any wallet or money here." Ur_Quan looks at the watch again: "Say, does anybody know what time it is?"