View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 13:58   #66
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

/ooc/ me you fool /ooc/

After exchanging a few words with the pilot, Phang climbed into the Whitebird and turned to Zappa.

"The way I see it, we should drop, I'll create a diversion and draw most of the grunts out, and you can sneak in and make your way through. Once I'm done, I'll start an aerial bombardment from the Whitebird - you should have a nice easy time of it inside, what with all the confusion and everything. How does that sound?"
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote