View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2003, 23:28   #61
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
UQ - IAS is the internal systems analysis thing I mentioned earlier. Skills are powered by your bio electrical energy, so the more you use them, the more tired you'll become.

*Most of the low caliber bullets simply ping off his toughened hide, but the grenade, well that's a whole different story. It detonates right in his face, blowing him backwards a good metre. Incredibly though, he still manages to stand up, if a little dazed and confused. He appears to have lost most of his awareness, at least for now, since he begins stumbling in the general direction he was previously heading, which happens to be towards most of you. AK's sniper bullets, while harming the brute, are mostly just leading him in a certain direction. Then the dart from UQ hits, getting it dead on in his neck. The sleeping toxins went to work, and though it couldn't put him under, the man was now appriciably slower, and less dangerous.*

Estimate: 36% Fighting Efficiency Remains

Zappa, Phang
Postness required!

ND
Okey, this ought to be fun

*Riley now walks over to you to brief you.*

"This will be a very difficult mission, and we can't offer much support. You may choose your own means of entry, and the equipment will be provided. The base itself is around 20 storeys laid end to end. A map will be provided. We estimate around 100 occupants, most of which will not be a threat. Good luck."

Adam
Nah, take your pick from the missions somewhere above.

Flik
I still see no post!

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote