View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 21:54   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I just dont know what to do with my haircut

I grew my hair for 6 months.

I eventually got sick of the abuse i was getting from my friends about it (you look gay lolers).

As such when i got blazing drunk on Hogmany i woke up the next morning to discover my hair gone (i can vaguely remember going '**** it just shave it off then if you hate it so much' to my friend ... he had a pair of clippers).

I then went and got it 'cut' properly a couple of weeks later.

Just so you know how to do it :unf:

(On a total aside this reminds me i need to get my hair cut at some point this week)