View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 11:17   #33
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: tackling def whores

Quote:
Anyway I wouldn't mind if we had a universe of 5k planets, but with our current shrinking universe, each scanner, cov opper, def whore, is 1 less target for the people who want to play the game as it was intended "attack others to get roids".
See, I really have no problem with scanners or covert oppers.

Scanners are obviously needed, and being a decent scanner is such a pain in the arse, that people that do so, should be respected.

As for covert ops, its so very very easy to make yourself immune, that I don't see it as a problem. Its also (mainly due to insane amounts of whining) much harder to be a real irritant as a covert opper than it was a few rounds back when I played as a covert ops planet. I don't think I'd want to do it now that we have population controls, but again, I respect those like Gothic who keep at it, the guy obviously has a lot of fun, why limit it?

And as I stated before, if someone really wants to help their alliance by being a def whore, and does so legitimately, why have a go at him or her?

Its just that when you attack a planet and there is loads of oogooa defense, you begin to wonder whether others are really playing fairly. That, as I see it, is the real problem with most def whores.

Its not that they make bad targets or that they are somehow contrary to the spirit of the game.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote