View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 08:45   #24
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: tackling def whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
My definition of def whores: planets building only a certain type of ships, no pods, with the only purpose of defending (ally, gal, friends).
The game suffers from these specialized planets: def whores, cov oppers, scanners...
To tackle the def whore problem I suggest to impose a minimum percentage of pods in the total planet's ships. If you don't reach that minimum you can't build any extra ship (apart from pods). Drastic yes, but it is time to do something.

I have two problems with your post.
1. What stops defwhores from building say 5% pods and the rest of their fleet the assigned deffleet? Does that 5% change in deffleet really make any difference? You are just making them build pods they never use

2. Is your definition of a defplanet correct? Are there defplanets that never attack? If there are then they will fall behind pretty quickly on the planets they try to defend against and their fleets will be useless by tick 300. After all without attacking they get stuck at 300 roids max assuming they dont get roided.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote