View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 08:31   #18
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: tackling def whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
It might not come as a big surprise that I entirely disagree with you on this one. Defwhores are okay as long as they only defend their gal, or their alliance and are in said alliance's tag. To refuse a player to play defense for his galaxy/alliance would just remove yet another bunch of players from the game instead of adding to it.
I believe you're completely wrong. What drives people out of this game is the feeling they can't compete fairly without a scanner, a cov opper and a couple of def whores to support them (in addition to a good alliance).

It's not about skills, it's all about support, and the best way to get it without breaking the rules...
People pay for others to specialize in these tasks in exchange for their full support, that's how it is... that's not the kind of game I like, I'm probably not the only one.