View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 11:15   #10
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: tackling def whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I suggest you wake up and re read what I typed : it's not against scanners or cov oppers, but against def whores... it helps because it forces them to spend some of their resources on pods, thus less on def ships (and maybe when they have pods they will decide to use them in attack, meaning they'll have 1 slot less to def with...).
I've seen far too many def planets, not only the late starters for whom I understand it is their way to contribute to their gal/ally success, but planets that are set from the start...
In a 5k planet universe I wouldn't mind, but with 1k planets (and probably less next round) it is becoming annoying that more planets choose not to play to win the game but rather try just to make others lose and support/assist their champion...

I suggest next round with no alliance and no defense outside gals.
¨

so u want to imput some silly 30% of the fleet must be pods cause thats fair! after all some evil planet defended against me and i cant handle that rule?

atm 1/75 of my fleet is pods? do that make me a defplanet? how on EARTH without totaly redoing all the stats, and how capping work, would u make this decent/balanced for the game?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote