View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 17:25   #40
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rating Web Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Besides all that, leshy has never had anything positve to say about me XD

I am interested however, in this "table based layout" being a problem... before i did tables, it looked shitty.. i thought everyone used tables?
No, not everyone. Some people are skilled enough at CSS that they don't need tables: http://www.csszengarden.com/

Last edited by s|k; 1 Oct 2005 at 17:27. Reason: Grammar edit
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote