View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 23:51   #4
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: getting rid of fake nicking in galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline
i must admit it is a novel suggestion, and as such if it could be implemented the results would be very interesting. The ultimate question is....would the alliances still playing/returning be capable of trusting those within the agreement?
There are preventative methods...

Some alliances have fantastic intel. They will be very likely to find any fake nicked people through their own intelligence gathering.

The punishment is then meted out if the agreement is taken seriously and is somewhat public. Trust is a valuable commodity in planetarion (as I learnt over several rounds, and it drove me up the ****ing wall tbfh :/ ), and as we saw by Subh this round, if you trade in all of your trustworthiness for the vain hope of maybe perhaps doing slightly better in the round (second, lol?), then it has the potential to utterly demolish an alliance's public image, their ability to perform politically, and even the alliance itself.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote