View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2008, 14:36   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ETD: just a bad cold or terminal cancer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
They gave u a cons bonus ( compared to zik ), and u could trade for 5% for the first 5 ticks.
But yes, normally I d be etd-trade, then change to cath for bonus -> etd to trade once a tick, then swap back to zik at pt 5.
Understandable that they removed that "feature"
I was the one who reminded/told cin about that "feature" last round and got him to remove it. I remember when I saw your post on strategy and kept quiet so you'd get dicked. I was laughing for a good fifteen minutes straight when you ended having to go etd.