Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 05:34   #48
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Suggesting that people are fools for not believing in religion is really rather ironic wouldn't you say?
Not religion per say but just something greater. Religion's just have the holidays, rituals, supporters.

True belief in something comes from within. Most of us are born with a freeling that there is something more out there. When we try to suppress that feeling we have to fight it violently. It's kinda like a gaping hole that only faith/belief/spirituality can fill.

Most of us believe that we have a conscious and a soul. How do you quantify that soul? What calculations has science determined about the conscious? What is required to be conscious?

Do you believe you are alive? How do you explain your existance when you cannot understand how it is possible? Do you have enough faith to even believe that you are a real person?

Go beyond yourself and you start to understand that maybe there is something greater than you could begin to imagine.

I did not start out as some dyed in the wool "Christian." I started out where you are standing now; in disbelief, skepticism, and hatred for that which I refused to understand. It took over 30 years and millions of people for God to convince me that he was in fact God and he was right.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13