Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 23:21   #3
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: travler

Thanks. Sorry if I offend anyone by throwing in scripture. I feel moved to share the word.

In truth I used to feel the same way about Christians, Jesus Freaks, Fishers of Men, ect. Then God just sort of slapped me hard a few times until I finally got it.

The Forums are fun at times and we share ideas about PA, the world, our beliefs. Even those not talking about a faith or religeon will reveal what they believe in. If you talk about getting drunk all the time then thats what you live for. I just feel led to discuss faith for some reason. Like there is someone that had to be reached. It may not even be the people that respond to my posts or hit the pos/neg rep radio buttons. It could be someone that is just reading and thinking about God and what purpose they have in life.

Well KoeN thanks for welcoming me to the forums. We had a bit in fun in R15 beta for sure.

Been registered for a year but I don't post very often. I first registered back in 2000 or 2001 during round 2 but I forgot the user name and password and the e-mail address I registered with has long been abandoned. Oh well. I guess it does not matter much then.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13