View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 03:33   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Thought I Would Share This

This thread reminded me of this:

VINCENT
Thanks a bunch.
(to Jules, who's nursing his coffee)
Want a sausage?

JULES
Naw, I don't eat pork.

VINCENT
Are you Jewish?

JULES
I ain't Jewish man, I just don't dig on swine.

VINCENT
Why not?

JULES
They're filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

VINCENT
Sausages taste good. Pork chops taste good.

JULES
A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I'll never know 'cause even if it did, I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I don't wanna eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own feces.

VINCENT
How about dogs? Dogs eat their own feces.

JULES
I don't eat dog either.

VINCENT
Yes, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

JULES
I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality. And personality goes a long way.

VINCENT
So by that rationale, if a pig hada better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal?

JULES
We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one mother****in' charmin' pig. It'd have to be the Cary Grant of pigs.

The two men laugh.