Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 09:25   #233
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Most big planets do it, and they've done it for 4 rounds in a row now ...

Also if you ever bothered doing some efforts looking at the membersize of Angels in the 2 rounds we had some planetary naps (r12 and 14) ... you'll notice that in both cases we had less then 35 members ... try to cover alot of constant and concentrated incs with only that little members (given that as in other alliances, not all members are online or live in the same timezone) ... plz do the math yourself.

You're a hypocrite to believe 1up wouldn't do this if they're put in that decision. As if you're more noble and honourable then any other player really.

Becides, there's nothing wrong with this. If it bothers 1up, then they'd just reject it. They didn't so obviously they don't give a fk about it.
No, they allow it due to the steadfast gulibleness of most of you. Generally speaking, noone in 1up will ever have a planet nap.
Its cowardly, and selfish. You are not heloing your team fight thier enemy. "We were small, surely is not a good excuse in Angels case" because all of your members did not have 1. I seem to remember hitting the only big angels planet without a nap, only to see the same planets defending it, and not being able to retal either. No, planet napping is not the "new" thing to do. Well, it is, its the new thing for cowards to do. Sorry I am a bit behind, I don't live in cowardville.