Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:14   #227
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
New idea to me. I don't think ND will end above 1up, unless 1up lose their war with eXi by a huge amount. :/

These BCs did an excellent job, but they had mostly got little experience of the round and needed to get a feel for the alliance they were controlling and for the BCing changes we made this round... it takes something special to beat an alliance like 1up, and if you're just busy getting used to what resources you have, it can be very difficult to pull off something special

That said, I don't think we could have beaten 1up when we were at our best either tbh.
Well.. I do belive ND could have put up a better fight against 1up if they wanted to. And just getting a deja vu from some of the posts by nd people in this thread. As if they'll all go against 1up no matter who is the bigger threat. I hear both angels and exilition is nearing their limits. Even tho some of exil's key people aren't playing, they'll probably be a very nasty alliance in round 15
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote