Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 18:17   #54
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Lib Dems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
In terms of the way people associate, your question is faulty.
Perhaps if you're kind enough and you have enough free time you could fix my question. When it looks like the correct question then you could answer that. I'm not sure of my retort as yet, but as I'm quite busy at work may I suggest you construct that, too?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote