Thread: Lib Dems
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 17:48   #51
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Lib Dems

Without government, what makes you think people will free associate in the way you'd prefer?

Put another way, according to the Guardian's expose of an internal BNP document, they are waiting for a crisis which will allow them to rally the disillusioned around their solution. Do you think they'd gain some traction come the disintegration of government?

I like the idea of anarchy but I cannot see how without a huge amount of social change that it would ever result in anything but vigilantism. So, again, the question is how to achieve social change.

Of course the most British people are utterly sick of their government, yet I don't think Britain is at a stage where it is yearning for the disintegration of government to allow it to get on with things. I'd point at the poor state of the education system to support my point.

Therefore the British political system needs room to evolve (perhaps to anarchy, i don't know) and FPP does not allow that.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote