View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 03:40   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I doubt my e-mail was the only one they received but evidently their actions required a readjustment of the situation. This is power of God.
If you believe that a group of mortal humans complaing and annoying people because they are fanatics is 'the power of god' then your 'god' is not particularly strong.

What you have witnessed is the power of the mob and the power of capitalism.

Is your god so utterly devoid of beauty? Is he such a wordly god that he must play in the filth of human politics? Is he such a pretend god that he needs you to protect him?