View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 04:10   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Get rid of Religion and you might as well get rid of Charity too. I don't know the numbers but I am quite certain that most Charities are based in religion.
I'd attribute any proportion of religious charities (e.g. the Salvation Army) compared to the whole to history, as opposed to destiny. The world was considerably more religious 150 years ago when many charities in the Western world were founded.

Nevertheless, a quick Wikipedia search told me that a good majority of these charities are secular.