View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 11:53   #21
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I don't think they have advertised or distributed their product much. I have not seen them picked up by any of the national Christian book store chains.
Probably because it's extremely cheap and tacky.

Quote:
Seems like this article is generating more publicity that anything the company has tried to do itself.
Except give these toys away, get rejected and go running to the press.

Quote:
My main problem with Toys for Tots is that the toys were free and they rejected it.
What if someone sent in 4000 KKK-Men, teaching white supremecy, would you still have a problem with it? Even if it came with a little black fella to lynch as a bonus?

Quote:
If I personally buy a Jesus Doll and take it to a Toys for Tots donation site will they also reject me?
I would hope so. Or just accept it and throw it away. I am very opposed to religious doctrine being dressed up in the form of charity. It just seems to me (even if it's unintentional) that the religion is trying to gain more members from the most vulnerable members of society.

Quote:
Why do they even bother to collect and donate toys at this time of year if they reject religious based toys? Why not have this program around the 4th of July which is a national holiday in the USA?
Christmas is seen as a time for giving and good will for all men. this program is designed to make disadvantaged children (who may be poor or alone or whatever) feel less neglected by society when everyone else in society goes into 'greedy, fat bastard mode' and stuffs their face on more food and buy more disposable crap than you could ever need (or want) in a lifetime.

this is not a religious program nor is it a religious organisation. to suggest doing at any other time of the year is to completely miss the point of the whole exercise of good-will to all men (and women).

Quote:
I feel so strongly about this I have addressed my concerns directly to the Toys for Tots organization. I will follow up if I recieve a response.
I look forward to it.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote