View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 07:49   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Put yourself in my position

Well, I woke up todat and found out tha t my friend actualy isn't ;iving with me next year. He has just got a job in Turkey, he will be working there for tthe forseeable future. I went round his house to discuss things, I drank a few cans of beer whilst I was doing the discussing. About four.

I stayed at his house for some hours, til about eleven p,m at least. In that time I drank four cans of carling and a 3 litre bottle of cider. Lovely. I then went to a party, I had a seventy cl bottle of vodka. Im virtualy certain that I almost finished it i. The last thing I can remember was drinking it and speaking to a girl from Gibraltar.

Anyway, skip ahead, and I woke up at 7am ata hospital in central manchester. 's This was about seven am and I hae no idea how I actually got there. I just woke up in the hospital. Most odd.. I did manage to make my way back home from there due to the three pounds in my pocket. However, I have lost my wallet and my phone and there stilll remains the mystery of how I got there in the first place.

It's all most odd and I'm very cnfused. All I know is that I woke up in a hospital wihtout many essential items.

The moral of the story is, don't drink too much alcohol. It's a dangerous stupid stupid drug and gets you nowhere, This thread is a warning to other people, I've vdone alll manner of substances and got no memory blanks. But I have no idea howI went from party to hospital and I think that the fact that I did should be effort to poibrought to the attention of my fellow drinkers in an effort to point out the dangers of that stupid stupid stupid drug.

To summarise, I have memory blanks lasting about six hours due to alcohol. My advice is to steer clear and just smoke weed etc. The main issue of this thread is waking up in the hospital and having no idea why I am there, it was odd, I can tell you that.

Oh, and I have lost my wallet and my phone