View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:45   #142
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: USA can blame themselves for Katrina?

by assuming, as americans seem to tend to do, the poise of the wounded or the unjustly attacked, they are claiming a right. they claim a position of power.

we none americans, we lesser mortals, are not allowed to speak freely to the great united states. we must cow tow. we must worry terribly about your oh so delicate feelings.

it smacks of an american self belief of superiority.

are you feelings greater than our own? Is your pain greater than ours?

It also smacks of disigenuity. your media is robbing the suirvivors of that poor city of their dignity as we speak. the latent and inherent racism has already been demonstrated in the other thread. has your army mobilised yet? have you sent aid? food? doctors? the mayor of new orleans can't even get enough buses for god sake. you knew this was coming and like spoilt children you have done nothing to prevent a crisis turning into a disaster. this is how you treat your own kind and you have the gall to tell me it is 'insensitive' to criticise now?

forgive me if i am not moved by such crocodile tears.