View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 09:30   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: []LCH[] Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Irvine is 1 of the main reasons for most of fang and angels successes. I stated in private channel a few weeks ago, every alliance should get to borrow him for a week just so they can see how good he is.
I agree, I think most succeses of FAnG/Angels are because of Irvine. This round he announced he'd be inactive, yet he still is one of the most active Angels and still sms's everyone each night/morning to offer defence etc.
I think any Angel will agree that Irvine is one of the best (ifnot THE best) DC's in the last few rounds.

Btw as Irvine already announced and some other LCH HC's aswell, Angels command will mostly occupy with the preparations of next round, so it's safe to assume we'll be playing as Angels next round.

And Remy, I think Colt's reaction was more triggered by the fact of some pple yelling we're shipjumpers or that it was only Angels that was unhappy and that we therefor pulled another MISTU.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 5 Sep 2005 at 09:42.
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote