Thread: Your Nickname
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2006, 16:22   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Your Nickname

It was back in 99 or 98. I just got an internet connection (56k-modem with dial up. God, today i dont even know how I could live with that) and decided to give that whole playing computer games on the internet a try.
For that I needed some nickname (and a game, ofc. After I noticed that C&C Red Alert kind of sucked I decided to play Age of Empires). The first attempt 'encar_111' didnt sound like much. So because creatvity kind of never was my strength I looked around in my room and saw two cds: some Wu-Tang-Clan-album (I don't even remember which one it was, all I do remember is that it was a double cd) and a blank cd made by a company called 'Trax'-Data. So I put the two words together and put that underscore in the middle.
I like the sound of it, so I've been using it ever since. It also appears to be pretty much unique, so whenever you see someone calling himself wu_trax, that's probably me.