View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 12:04   #215
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Simultaneously one of the worst and greatest threads in GD history.
I can hear the clownshoes walking up the corridor as i type this!

What i can summise from reading (most) of this thread :

1. Travler will never ever ever be banned ever. As hes a christian he cant go breaking rules to get banned beause that would be ducking out of responsibility to save all of us from the fires of hell.

2. The use of science to prove gods existance is the best of all proofs. 'Here is something that has destroyed peopels faith in god and releagated religion to last place in 'how things work' but im going to use it to prove to you that god exists....and even better yet im going to use the bible to back me up too..

So you have Science....the big bang, string theory, 11 dimensions, super massive brown holes etc and the bible acting as the foundation to arguements in favour of the lord our god. Except that the Bible has been mostly disproved by science.......ut ohs...can anyone else see a minor problem here...

If science has ****ed up the bibles notions of existance and history and just about everything else then why have the two been thrust together to form an arguement? If the bibles wrong about genesis then why isnt it wrong about say gay people or even that jesus rose from the dead.

3. If God exists and he is our saviour. Why do we have to believe in him to goto everlasting happyness. He cannot be the greatest being of all and the creator of all things if he gives everyone free will and then punishes those who dont choose him. Its like saying to a child. "You can either eat these sweets and rot your teeth or you can eat some cabbage". No kid i know is going to go for the cabbage. Should we then rip the kids teeth out when he falls asleep to 'teach him a damn good lessons about choice'

SHOULD WE
HMMM

4. Travler (for all his absurd 'arguements') does have a single point that personally i may think have merit.

Although science can explain just about everything and we are slowly unraveling the mysteries of our existance noone can explain why we are here. Its something science will never work out. But in the same context why is there even a god. Who made him? If you keep going 'further and further back' what started this chain of events. What was there when there was nothing.

Ive been watching a series called 'Magical Egypt' recently and it claims that the sphinx is approximately 32,000 years old.... Thats a 'hella long time'. It has water damage to it.....last time it rained heavily in egypt was end of ice age....

Theres talk that there was a 'super civilisation' that was as advanced as we are now. That they passed down the knowledge they learnt after this massive earthwide catastrophe and Egypt is historical proof of how the knowledge was passed down (it came from relative obscurity into magnificence and then declined steadily). Things like 'magic' and 'tarot' all came from these people. They seemed to understand things better than we do.

The question posed which did actually make me think 'hmm' was 'What if the Egyptians were right about some of the stuff.'
They seemed very interested in the 'third eye'....which some thing they have found at the base of the brain. ITs inactive most of the time but sometimes gets fired into action during times of great stress.

As conciousness is very relative as is time it was put forward that at the moment just before death our brain releases massive amounts of chemicals. Adrenaline phermones etc etc. The gland pumps out DMT which is a hallucinogen. An increadible strong one. To the point it alters your reality hugely.
Which made me think...

What if when we die....we dont actually die....... for that briefest of seconds just before death, we enter into our own head......
(stay with me here)

In a dream time doesnt really exist. Its possible to dream for 2 hours and travel the world, fight aliens and kill terrorists. Time in 'dream land' doesnt really work that well. Its skewed. What if when we die this DMT stuff ****s up our conciousness so much that we begin a lucid dream.
In the real world we are alive for 1second but that second for us lasts an eternity as we do whatever we want in our own little world.

It fits with science almost and kind of fits with religion as if you are a bad person id imagine most of the dreams you have are guilt ridden etc (unless you are psychotic).

I dunno.

Anyways...
No ban for Traveler.

Save my soul!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote