View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2006, 09:52   #211
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Pastor Chuck could just use the Church's server if he really wanted. I was really quite lucky that he had time to speak to me since he is usually very busy. I did not know about the first 20 being posted until it was pointed out on this thread. Well I am not about to spend 50 bucks just to post these few items. I think I have found a much cheaper(free) way to do it but its going to take me a few days to get it together.
Good luck!

Quote:
Sorry but I am not an NFL fan. I prefer the NBA but it won't be till November that I can talk about that. I do the cooking in my house but its certainly not gourmet.
Well dear, what do you talk about with other people in real life?

Quote:
I am sorry if I come off as lacking respect for others. In my head I think I am being respectful. I have some anger issues so it's not really hate. I am always going to be and that is similar to being judgemental. I am very tolerant of others but I have heard that I am not very reasonable about much of anything. I think I am being reasonable but it could just all be in my head.
I see.
Quote:
About the burning in hell thing, what I meant to say is basically it won't be my fault if you do if I get banned.
Quote:
About the burning in hell thing, what I meant to say is basically it won't be my fault if you do if I get banned.
No really, I see!
Quote:
I think I am being reasonable but it could just all be in my head