View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2007, 03:46   #94
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

If it were me, and I was to go through duty free on a three bottle limit, with a budget. I would buy:

Kahlua Especial: Slightly better than the regular stuff, really just an excuse for them to add more alcohol.

Cointreau: A fairly universal liqueur, used in a number of cocktails (Cosmo, Margarita), but just as nice with ice. If it's not really what you are after, you could try Benedictine (Queen Elizabeth's are nice). It's not really as versatile as a mixer though.

Then I'd probably buy a bottle of Gin. But you've got enough Gin.

Brandy is cheap, why not spend a little more on a bottle of Port? If you don't like it, you can use it for cooking.