View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 23:20   #88
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Dead_Meat, I'm noticing, as have others, a definite lack of decent whiskey. I'm positively shocked at you.

Jack Daniels is a must - it's the Smirnoff of whiskey, not overly expensive, but guaranteed to be decent.

You should get a nice jameson, or some Glenfiddich. Hell, like pab's said, any scottish single malt will do.
Belgy, whiskey just doesn't really do much for me. Yeah, sure, sat in front of a roaring fire in the middle of winter with snow outside, fair enough. When I go home for Christmas or some such thing, I'll happily drink the stuff.
However, sat outside, in Florida, in the middle of summer, when it's 35degrees and 99% humidity, just doesn't really work for me.

I haven't drunk Jack Daniels for over 11 years and I won't be drinking it this side of hell either and No, I'm not telling you why.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote