View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 23:13   #87
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
I really like Glenfiddich, as you can really enjoy this by yourself since it's 'softer' than most.

Since this is for your own drinking cabinet, shouldn't you just pick one type of drink you really like and focus on that and get some top bottles of the other types? You'll probably keep picking the same type of drink anyway, so why waste a lot of money on getting a broad but useless collection?

Good luck with it!
It's a fair point, but it doesn't cater for my occasional 'Pink-Floyd-stylie' experimental drinking bouts, when I pull out the cocktail shaker and start throwing various bits of this and that together, drinking it and throwing up down the toilet.

Cocktails of Beer, Gin, Drambuie, Tequila and Rose wine aren't going to help me keep away from the porcelain steering wheel, are they?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote