View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 19:03   #85
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Does the cabinet have a lock? Having a small child that likes to wander could cause some very painful spillage of alcohol, especially if it's the pricey stuff.

Keep it safe. Keep it locked!
Small child already enjoys a diluted finger of wine and a beer-dipped finger every once in a while. Every 'child-proof' device we've ever bought has been defeated by our little Ninja within a week of it being installed.
I'd need to put my drinks in a safe and bury it under the patio* for it to be even vaguely safe from her mischievous fingers.

As to my drink choices.
1. I don't drink whisky.
2. Vodka is vodka, unless you're drinking it neat, which I don't unless I'm hammered, at which point I couldn't care less what it tastes like.*
3. Brandy? Hmm...
4. Cognac? Hmm...

* Does not apply if I'm in Moscow, when drinking vodka in any way other than neat is just plain rude.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote