View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 20:41   #73
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

1. Pig is right, a few people in here (mentioning no names...) are just talking the talk and don't really walk the walk (drink the drink...?). I could wank off about a load of obscure alcohol brands and pretend that I drink them all the time but in all honesty, if I'm out I will probably be drinking gin+tonic or JD+coke or something equally mainstream.

2. JD (in my mind) isn't a proper whisky. It's too sweet and doesn't taste like a classic whisky. Same goes for Jim Beam.

3. Yahwe's post was obviously taking the piss out of Belgarath for saying "get some decent whiskey/whisky" and then naming some generic low/medium-quality brands. Anyone who couldn't see that needs to reread it! It was nothing to do with grammar or anything else.

4. In all honesty, the best way I'd know if something was a good whisky would probably be by its price label. Terrible I know, but I don't think I'd be able to pick out a good brand in a blindfolded tasting test. But then, I don't really drink much whisky.

Last edited by Tomkat; 4 Jun 2007 at 12:09.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote