View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 14:59   #71
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should my home drinks cabinet contain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
This isn't a dig but most people posting here offering advice are the same age as me. That's 20-25. I don't understand how you can know so much about drinking whisky when in reality most of us probably can't even afford the stuff.

Maybe it's just me but I haven't drank nearly enough of anything to give what appears to be an expert opinion. Sure if you speak to say my dad about wine he could speak for hours about it and have a good opinion. This has come from years of drinking the stuff, reading about it etc etc. Not overnight and certainly not after a couple of years of drinking it.

Then again what you like is down to you. If JD does it for you, for gods sake buy JD. Take on the opinion of those in this thread, but I find drinking is often down to what you like. Everyone has different tastes.

I am sure that some of these recommendations are in fact good but in the main those who have replied surely haven't had enough experience to say "drink xyz and not abc".

Maybe I just missed the class in school on whiskey.

The majority of the people here all reccomended just one or two drinks to be included in the cabinet. He wasnt asking 'whats the one bottle of spirit/liquer i should drink before i drop dead tomorrow', he was trying to fill a cabinet, so to be honest, the vast number of answers was probably useful. Yeah, a GD thread that was useful. I cant believe it either.

On the other hand though on some level i agree with you. A lot of people are doing the whole 'o lol u havnt herd of xyz lolz' / 'ive been a fan of abc 4 years gud 2 c ur catching up' thing, particularly those around my age or younger, with limited life/drinking experience that didnt involve lager/cider/cheap mixing spirits.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote