View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 01:05   #16
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
This seems to be a political statement rather than a "come join us!" post, so it belongs here.

I don't see what's objectionable explaining to people how Ascendancy's recruitment works when it's been such a hot topic here. Perhaps you could suggest why it should be on AR?
If a new thread was made on AD everytime something was debated in a going-round-in-circles way on AD, there would be a lot of threads like this.

I dont think this thread belongs anywhere. Theamion jsut has an inbuilt desire to brag about his alliance. Only use of this thread is to explain to people how you may go about getting into ascendancy. Sounds like something for AR.

Tomorrow I will make an 'eXcessum recruitment policy' thread on AD - I'm sure a lot of people have been confused by it in recent years. Pity it'll get deleted/moved ... though not if there was someone in eXcessum that was an AD MOD. Oh well.

edit: me and wish posted totally coincidentally! only thing we've said to each other today was about Christiano Ronaldo Scout's honour. And hi-five wish!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote