View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 00:45   #13
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Can you please get the EULA for me and manual and any other form of written thing by the PA Team where this 'rule' is stated?

I will refer to it as 'arbitrary Shhhhhhh-rule #1': You cannot play with the people you like if this group exceed 90 people!

(If you do not understand my mockery: You are wrong and not understanding what I am saying or you are deliberately ignorant and are trying to badmouth Ascendancy. I am sure there are other options but I am guessing they all and the aforementioned will result to the same conclusion that you are making yourself look like an idiot.)

Round 31 Signups OpenPosted at 20:19 GMT on Monday 13th April 2009
By Cincinnatus.

We're pleased to announce that Round 31 signups are now open. You can signup at http://round31.planetarion.com/signup.pl

The following are a summary of the changes:

Round 31
- changed alliance limit to 90
- covert op training now instant
- inactive planets are now exiled more quickly

And tbh, I dont really understand it yes, maybe it's because this is my first round, but so far all games i've played an alliance limit meant an alliance limit.
So if they say the alliance limit is 90, its not weird to assume it means the limit is 90. As in don't get more than 90 members.

So in short, no I dont understand how you think it's ok if there is an alliance limit of 90, to get over 120 members. And even at that point don't close recruitment.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote