View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 20:46   #7
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

In my opinion you haven't really defended ascendancy versus the accusations. I doubt few people have actually meant that asc's recruitment policy is to do nothing but get all the best players in the universe at any cost! Although that might be how they phrased it on here.

Its more the accusation that your recruitment policy allows such a thing to happen (to be honest, even with a normal recruitment policy in asc (ie, jbg/jester recruiting upon recommendations), you'd still have as many applications). The accusation is that you should acknowledge this, and refuse some people.

The ascendancy reply to that is "why should we?.... <rant about the asc-philosophy>" - and thats fine, this is where difference in opinions kick in. People who say asc are ruining the game have merit in their points, asc's defence is pretty solid as well. Each to their own. Sadly, I wouldn't mind betting that it will be asc that back down and change their system to help the game...

edit: it was a nice description of the ARP though! But it would have been better without all the standard brags.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote