View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 20:32   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy Recruitment Policy (ARP!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Some would say a thread like this belongs in the alliance recruitment forums (ARF!) - but seemingly not lokken, so nevermind.

Anyway - lets get to the real point of this thread, implicit in your wording and certain repetition of principles: Yes, we know ascendancy is awesome theamion, take a ****ing break will you? A good winner is one that doesn't constantly brag... especially when your role in the awesomeness is miniscule.
Actually I was addressing something else, that's why I said that there was a lot overkill of information and that the important part is in the conclusion of the post. The conclusion is that Ascendancy did not have an active and conscious policy of recruiting every man and his dog. Therefore each time this argument is used and it is used a lot, people know they are spouting crap. However, since our 'policy' appeared in numerous threads (the aforemenioned allegation) as an argument why we are the scum of the earth, I thought I made a seperate post in one thread to inform people about how it works and what the implications of it are.