View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2013, 20:23   #66
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so... where'd everyone go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy View Post
Nope, San Diego. Moved down here a couple of months ago as my fiance transferred from SFO tower to SoCal TRACON. Landed myself a nice little job at Rockstar (which basically means I get to sit and play video games for a living) and we just bought a house in Carlsbad. It's been a busy year since we last spoke!

Are you still with the cloud discovery guys downtown?
I thought you were an IT/ops person? Are you game testing? I work for a YC startup called Leftronic now. It's tiny, but we're growing.