View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2011, 14:45   #179
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
yeh your wrong.. i'm seeing lots of interfering and nagging from his part...
I have indeed contacted rock on 4 or 5 occasions because I know some of their HC and members fairly well and I don't have a clue why they're doing what they're doing. Beyond pointing out that their own members voted that they should remain neutral I've done nothing else really. I haven't gone out of my way to contact anyone else although a few people have contacted me about hitting apprime. Beyond that you're full of shit.

Quote:
Also according to many ND players who i have talked to, alot seem to dislike his level of involvement and some actually have ignored him on irc lol...cause they know that he doesn't realy care about ND, and he just wants apprime not to win. ( which is fine by me, but it surprises me the level of pathetic begging he has stooped to, i thought he was above that )
No, I know that for ND to win apprime can't win. And it's called reasoning. I know you have a difficult time with that having been educated in the cardi school of "hit us I keel you " and "every1 will keel u if u dont work with me ".

The fact that some jumped up third-rate chump like you who spent most of his pa career fencing his way out of incs thinks he can question my allegiance to anything made me lol though. Thanks for that

Quote:
And regarding asc being in ND, and thus his loyalty to ND. i see alot of core asc's in lots of other alliances, the kind of poeple who are prolly more loyal to asc than most in ND.
I don't even know what this means. Are you implying I'm trying to help the asc people in apprime or something? For the record ascendancy is not in ND. A number of ascendancy people are in ND. If people can't separate the two things congratulations on being about as intelligent as my dog.