View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 21:21   #157
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
lol kenny no stress here cept reading ridiculous forums which i should have carried on avoiding, im just tired of the constant little snipes ive heard from mz since i got into HCing.
Is that why you stepped down as HC this round and let carDi take over?

Quote:
Also ive no doubts over what alliances to trust
Apprime as carDi told you to.

Quote:
If you were involved in the round you would know how ND were plotting against CT while working with them
And also how they planned to turn on rock
2 knives 2 backs well maybe its just me but thats pretty clear cut
Now im absolutly confused? You expected that ND/CT/Rock block would last the entire round? that after 1 week of roiding Apprime.. the round would be over and those 3 alliances would just be roid racing? Maybe its a good thing carDi is HC'ing for you this round.

Of course ND was trying to make plans for when the block beats down Apprime or when the block fails.

Quote:
Id like to make this one thing in particular clear about oddr/app
App has never in all our rounds been close of even figuring in out top hostiles thus we are never available to block against them and they are even nice enough to help us retal our main competitors this round being ND
Anyone calling this flak is just a moron
Ok.. lets take a rundown of this round:
Rock/ND/CT hit Apprime as they're running away with the lead, ND is not hitting ODDR.
ODDR helps out Apprime.
Rock backs out of the block.
ND goes to war with Rock.
ODDR starts to hit CT with Apprime (yes, CT.. not ND) while Rock keeps ND at bay. ODDR and Rock are being used be Apprime to keep there main competitors busy.
Rock realises they're being used as flak and stop helping Apprime and call a truce.
Rock then goes back to helping Apprime.
ODDR finally does a joint attack with Apprime on ND.

so why do people say ODDR are being Apprimes flak? as they are. You go where Apprime needs you to go.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote