View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 13:21   #1
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
Announcing Impulsed.net

Dear all

i thought i'd bring to your attention a new web/shell hosting company that has just gone live today!

The company has been three months in the making for setup and testing, and we're confident that most of the bugs are now ironed out (unlike other startups that seem to find customers first, and setup the server second..)

Our aim is to provide superior quality and customer service whilst keeping our prices competitive and as such, the signup process includes a phone call from a representitive (the aim is within 24 hours of the signup) which we hope will give you the customer confidence that theres a human at the other end, and that any questions can be answered in person.

The four guys that are behind it are all well known on the netgamers network and experts in what we do, and we feel we're equipped to deal with any problems that may arise.

For the ircer's amongst you, we currently have 20 vhosts for public use and the same amount of ip addresses for private usage by our customers.

I invite you to take a look at our services at www.impulsed.net and if you have any queries, please come to #impulsed on the netgamers irc network where we're aiming to keep people there for support initially more hours a day than not.

Thanks for listening

Slidey

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote