View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 02:29   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Commercial Radio

Well I used to be a big moyles fan (when he did drivetime) I then just kind of missed his morning show, I now listen to his show all be it for maybe an hour or so a couple of times a week but its just not changed. Nothing really new is happening and I think they talk bollax sometimes. I still enjoy listening to it, but scott mills is a different approach and I think it works well. Both have -eves and +eves but I guess its preference (I quite like your call on scott mills as you hear songs you havent heard in yonks not always the pussy cat dolls, then arctic monkeys then joey negro swap names around with bands from same genra and you get the radio 1 playlist)