Thread: Question?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 04:28   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
After leaving the house this morning I walked past the local school and saw a bloke in a hoodie suspiciously deling with a guy in a car. Turns out he was selling crack.

So I went home got a carving knife from the kitchen and went back down there. I pinned this guy to the wall and held the knife to his throat, should have seen his face it was a picture. I basically menacingly told him that I would not tolerate the sale of drugs on my local patch and that he was to f**k off!

His eyes were a bit glazed and he was very agitated and a bit shaken but after I'd delivered my warning he ran off shouting some obscenities as he went.

My question is, do you think he will try to come back and get me?
This reminds me of the time I beat up superman while having sex with wonderwoman in the batmobile going faster than the speed of light because santa claus was driving.