Thread: So Yahwe
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2006, 17:35   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So Yahwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
"Good telly" is average telly. Unless it's something actually exceptional, in some way or another, I have far too many other things to watch or do or read to bother with it. At this very moment, The Demolished Man is waiting to be devoured; Bad Education is sitting by my computer with a twinkle in its eye and Grim Fandango is waving from the bookshelf.
Good telly becomes great telly when you have an emotional interest in the characters built up through three series of excellent telly. Oh, and when I watch telly I don't waste my time because at the same time as I am I'm posting on forums, playing go, reading a novel, and writing a novel. Well, maybe not quite, but the point is that simultaneous consumption of different types of media makes the whole idea of me "wasting my time" far more bearable and "other things to do" becomes meaningless when you are doing them anyway

Although I should mention that I haven't actually watched buffy for years, meh