View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2008, 22:20   #29
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Abuse of Position?

im unsure if your still attempting to burrow your way out of this mess or you genuinly think we're that gullable.

<@Sin> when are we getting more channels#
<@Sin> on F-Crew TV

so we've established your talking about your dear fellow hc's multi planet.

<@Masta_Mark> i need to become a proper member
<@Masta_Mark> and get a script
<@Masta_Mark> and also need a ****ing BC to listen to me so i can actually attack
<@Masta_Mark> LOL

see, as a brand spanking new recruit of f-crew, to ensure said recruits are actually active their set as recruit level access, this means they dont have access to the attack page. They need to be on irc and talk to a bc for the targets. hence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity
I misheard nothing, Mark was clarly stating that he was attempting so sort an attack

<@Masta_Mark> and also need a ****ing BC to listen to me so i can actually attack

attack whom?

Mark held position of BC so he was merely discussing that evening's attacks

and was looking for support from his fellow officers.
is hilarious. Now ive never spoken to masta_mark, but you seem to think he changes the subject mid conversation, adds a line about relay scripts inbetween an oh so innocent conversation about attacks for the night, and finds target picking so hilarious that he feels the need to capitilise his 'lols'.

give us some credit please.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote