View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 16:24   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Insomnia - The Farewell

Thanks for a great time. I guess the day that i joined Ins from HR i never realised just how much of a journey i would be embarking on.

i think the only thing i regret is the line "i don't want to be just a peon"

This round has been awesome and getting to play with some of the very old core, some of the people from the 2nd generation of insomnia and some new faces has been really great we have, and have always, a lot of really talented players in the ranks and i know that they will have no problems finding suitable alliances in the future....and i am also confident that these players will give it 100% for their new homes and make us all proud

thanks to the reunion round players:

Antigone, Bee, BSE, Death666, end bringer, ElmOow, fellah, GreenWolf, Grouse, Husche, illmatics, Jerven, Jinstarro, Jonas, Killrog, kjelle, Logical, lustig, Mek, Morker, Nacho, Radon, Rock, Sebos, Sjor, Supergans, Vasquin and VdM - not forgetting our token out of tag scanner Mystic

special thanks also to the night scanners GreenWolf and Mystic...DCing would have been total hell without you two :P

I would also like to say thankyou to our allies this round DLR and Evolution. Been great working with you guys and i look forward to working with you guys in the future. Big thanks also to the BGs for banding together, i wish you all the best for the future. Being in a channel with you guys enabled me to see alot of people in a new light and drop some preconceived ideas about certain people (lo VenoX :P)

I dont think i could end this post without giving special thanks to Jonas. I didn't regret anything of what has happened over the years i have known you I think that we are on the same wave length and have similar attitudes in many aspects has led to a brilliant HC relationship. Although i helped a lot for you with insomnia, i definitely couldn't do it without you either. You are the guy who gives us insomniacs focus and you know i am, along with the others, always with you in everything 100%. I also have met a lot of people throughout the insomnia experience that i would call friends, you are top of that list. We still have to organise that Insomnia piss up in Norway so i can finally show you how to drink :P

I think we all deserve many many beers this weekend for all the hard work.

Insomnia forever!

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 12 Jun 2009 at 16:31.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote