View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 00:29   #38
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Well it's all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Predictable, tired, unfunny and innacurate. that's quote an achievement for a 5 word post.
Well is he wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&F
I should probably take this opportunity to point out that I'm not from Manchester. Like most Manchester United fans outside of China, I am from London.
But like most Manchester United fans you are not from Manchester, and I am assuming you haven't just started supporting them. In fact I am assuming them for most of your life.

Chelsea though seems to be a weird choice of a team to support for someone living in Wales.

Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal I can understand as these were successful teams pre 2003. But Chelsea, thats just weird.