View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2012, 13:22   #162
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 47 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Congrats Ult, just when you thought all was lost
(Immedietely after FaNG declared war on CT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Indeed, we will now execute our masterplan and catch up 30m in 2 weeks!
Immediate reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
CT will be third by the end of today, after all we are being hit by three main alliances.

That said, no we wont whine, we will leave that to the others, take note of what is happening and karma will kick in I am sure.

I for one will be laughing when Ult+co start hitting fang, seeing as fang have 5k+ roids, will be +15k by end of day and were always going to win.

As I pointed out last night to ult and co, fang would have won this round by carrying on (ct were hitting ult and fang were getting fat on smaller alliances).

But by declaring war on CT, FaNG have unlocked the door and left it wide open for Ult to claim another win.

CT will fall very quickly, fang will become next target and ult are likely crying in the corner, laughing at this epicfai

Ult are now favourites to win the round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Key point here, ult in third place join a block, whereas CT fang ND and random other shit had their block and ult when they were 1st, 2nd, 3rd/4th. so its definitely nowhere near the same situation. Specially considering Ult has never had a value lead this round due to early incs.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote